Hotel in York with city centre convenience and access to attractions
The Park Inn by Radisson York City Centre offers a convenient city centre location with prime access to local attractions. Overlooking the River Ouse, Park Inn by Radisson York City Centre is a vibrant hotel within walking distance of the train station, shopping and business districts.
Feel at home in one of our 200 bedrooms
with stunning views of the river, city centre or famous York Minster Cathedral. Room amenities include flat-screen televisions, Free Wireless High-speed Internet and complimentary toiletries. Enjoy on-site dining in the warm atmosphere of our RBG Grill & Bar
, which serves appetising dishes and an extensive drink menu every day of the week.
An ideal York conference venue
Our 12 meeting rooms
give event planners flexibility to host small meetings or major conferences. The facilities can accommodate up to 400 delegates for conferences and up to 240 guests for gala dinners.
Onsite secure car parking
(with a 2-metre height restriction) is available, starting at GBP 12 per night for hotel guests and GBP 9 daily for non-residential guests. Additional parking is available at the NCP car park on Tanner Row.
Benefits of our hotel in York city centre include:
- Great access from major motorways and train station
- Close to popular attractions such as the iconic York Minster Cathedral and York Racecourse
- 200 bedrooms with modern amenities and city, river or cathedral views
- The RBG Bar & Grill serves grilled favourites in an inviting atmosphere with scenic views
- Extensive drinks list available at the bar with refreshing cocktails, wine and beer available
- 12 well-equipped meeting rooms for up to 400 people
- Private dining available for up to 240 guests