Historic hotel with modern comfort
Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow City Centre puts guests on the doorstep of Glasgow’s nightlife and dining scene. Located near the financial district, the hotel is an ideal hub for business and leisure travellers. Premier attractions, train stations and the airport are close by. Relax in one of the 91 stylish, colourful and comfortable bedrooms, which include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and complimentary toiletries. Enjoy an appetising meal for breakfast in the colourful restaurant. From midday everyday, a taste of Italy is available with a delicious meal from Tony Macaroni. The Italian favourites can be eaten in the hotel's restaurant or from your own room.
Hotel facilities also include a fitness centre so you can work out without leaving the premises. Our event’s staff can help visitors make the most of our 2 well-equipped meeting rooms, perfect for hosting small events for up to 40 people.
- Public car parking is available close to the hotel at NCP Oswald Street (postcode G1 4PA), a discounted rate is offered for guests.
- Glasgow guests can take advantage of our great location and nearby transport options such as the central train station and the M8 motorway, connecting guests to Glasgow Airport and greater Scotland.
- Situated within Glasgow’s bustling city centre, which is home to numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
- Nearby cultural attractions include historical sites like Glasgow Cathedral and Provand’s Lordship, as well as museums and galleries such as Kelvingrove.
- Relax in our 91 rooms with comfort-inducing features such as black-out curtains, climate control and coffee and tea provisions.
- Our welcoming restaurant serves a delicious breakfast buffet.
- Unwind after a day of sightseeing with a freshly made cocktail from the bar.
- Complimentary access to the on-site fitness centre allows guests to maintain their exercise routine during their stay.
- Let the meetings and events staff help plan your next business or personal function in our 2-room event space.