A cheerful hotel on London’s doorstep
The Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow is your portal into the heart of London, at just a 15-minute train ride away. This hotel’s convenient location near Heathrow Airport is close to many popular sights. Discover the history of Windsor Castle, witness a match at Wimbledon, find your inner child at Legoland and wander the grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Nearby transport and attractions:
- London Heathrow terminals 1, 2 and 3 - 1.6 km. Europe’s busiest airport is just moments away.
- London's major motorways M4 and M25 - 1.7 km. We’re right next to the main transport links that take visitors around London, or west towards south Wales.
- London Motor Museum - 4 km. Whilst staying with us, check out one of the largest collections of classic and custom automobiles in Europe.
- Hampton Court Palace - 14 km. Henry VIII’s favourite palace is full of things to experience. The palace rooms, ghost tours and stunning gardens are just the start.
- Windsor Castle - 14 km. Visit the exquisite state apartments and exhibitions in this royal residence.
- Ascot - 14 km. One of the UK’s leading racecourses, Ascot is home to the world famous Gold Cup and Royal Ascot meets.
- Wimbledon - 15 km. The All England Club plays host to tennis’s most prestigious Grand Slam at its Wimbledon home each year.
- Legoland - 19 km. Legoland Park is the perfect place for imaginations to run wild. A great day out for kids and adults alike.
- Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium - 20 km. These sister venues host world-class sporting and music events.