Heathrow's largest hotel and conference centre
The Park Inn by Radisson is less than 5 minutes from London Heathrow Airport, and convenient to Windsor Castle, Legoland, Ascot and other London area attractions. Whether you're flying in or taking off, you’ll travel with ease from here.
From comfortable rooms to slick meeting spaces
Our contemporary hotel features 895 rooms, and plenty of amenities. Feeling hungry after an adventure? RBG Bar & Grill
offers healthy and hearty international dishes and has a bar that comes alive at night. Or enjoy a Costa coffee and a snack in The Lounge, a modern space to meet, eat, drink or watch live sports on TV.
Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel, or take advantage of our fully-equipped gym facilities
. The hotel also features two conference centres and 41 modern meeting rooms
Our Heathrow hotel in a nutshell
- Choose from Standard, Family, Superior or One Bedroom suites.
- RBG Bar & Grill offers an international menu and a lively bar.
- The Lounge serves Costa coffee, light snacks and drinks.
- Rejuvenate at Pace Health & Fitness Club, with the gym, indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna.
- Access free wireless high-speed internet throughout the hotel.
- Check out live flight schedules for Heathrow Airport on digital screens in lobby.
- Take advantage of Drive In, Fly Out airport parking packages, which include overnight accommodation and 4, 8 or 15 days of parking.
- Hop on the airport shuttle service, which can take you directly to your terminal (charges apply).
- Park your car for a small fee.
- Use the free shuttle service to Stockley Park & Bedford Lakes.
- Host a business event with a difference – this hotel is home to Heathrow's largest meeting and event facilities, with 2 conference centres and 41 meeting rooms. These accommodate up to 700 people for conferences and 500 people for banquets.