In order to qualify for the Programme and to receive commissions, your website must:
• Employ logical navigation that is not confusing or misleading to the user
• Have a professional look and feel compatible with our Site
• Not misrepresent your site as a Rezidor website by using the look and feel of our text from our Site
• Not contain graphics or content perceived as offensive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, inflammatory or controversial, including that of a sexual, violent or political nature (including nudity in content or ads)
• Not feature or promote discrimination of any type, i.e. by imposing any race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age-based criteria
• Not feature activities involving unusual or extreme risk to life or the environment
• Not sell, promote or advertise in any manner (including through the use of hyperlinks) gambling activities, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or any illegal or controlled substance
• Not promote in any way illegal or criminal activities
• Not require a password or contain other means of restricted access to the site or portions thereof, such as forums, etc.
• Not contain broken images or links
• Not include areas that are under construction
• Not violate intellectual property of Rezidor or any third party, including through the use of unauthorised links, domain names, HTML tags, or content containing ""Rezidor"" or other trademarks of Rezidor, and any variations, or misspellings thereof
• Not be generally geared toward minors (under 18 years of age)
• Not use tracking technology that enables correlation of tracking data with personally identifiable information collected independently by other publishers from Rezidor customers including, without limitation, the SID (site identification) field technology provided by Commission Junction.
• If your website collects personally identifiable information from visitors, you shall clearly and conspicuously disclose to visitors that such information is being collected by you; Rezidor is not responsible for your data privacy practices.
Links Promoting the Site
In order to qualify for the Programme and receive commissions, your Links must comply with the following requirements:
• Links placed on your website may take the form of graphics, banners buttons and text links that Rezidor will make available to you upon approval in to the Programme through the Commission Junction Network Service. The content of all Links shall be provided by Rezidor.
• For any search functionality on your website using Rezidor trademarks, (i) Rezidor Links that contain RadissonBlu.com or parkinn.com in the title must connect the user directly back to the RadissonBlu.com or parkinn.com sites; and (ii) such Link must be supplied to you by Rezidor. Rezidor will provide guidelines to use when linking to our Site and using our trademarks and other intellectual property.
• We may make available to you through the Commission Junction Network Service HTML banners that may permit site visitors to navigate directly to individual areas on the RadissonBlu.com or parkinn.com
• E-mail links: You may use text or graphical Links within e-mails that you send to registered users of your site by your own means. Qualifying Links embedded in e-mails, text or graphical, require the same treatment as all links described above. E-mails making reference to Rezidor, its Site, any other aspect of the affiliate network cooperation with Commission Junction or Rezidor, may be send only to individuals who have elected to be recipient, of such e-mails; any other use will not be tolerated and will lead to termination of this Agreement. Any referral fees generated incidentally through spamming tactics will not be honoured.
Under no circumstances will Rezidor pay referral fees for any transactions generated utilising the following activities:
• You may not use any software download to promote Rezidor or your participation in the Programme. This includes, without limitation, the following:
i. Programmes that set invoke affiliate links and set affiliate cookies automatically, without user knowledge at the time of link invocation;
ii. Programmes that prompt users to invoke affiliate links and set affiliate cookies, e.g. “reminder” programmes;
iii. Programmes that open extra windows displaying, linking to, or framing Rezidor’s Site, or that open or frame Rezidor’s Site in any hidden, invisible, or minimally visible window;
iv. Programmes that link to, promote, or otherwise set affiliate links to the Rezidor Site via or using a toolbar, sidebar, reminder, pop-up or pop-under or other function.
• You may not place Links in newsgroups, message boards, banner networks, counters, chat rooms, guestbooks, IRC channels or through similar Internet resources.
• You may not place Links within any syndicated contextual search marketing products offered by any search engine (e.g. Google’s AdSense programme or Overture’s Content Match programme). You may not alter the text link ad copy provided to you in any way.
In order to qualify for the Programme and receive commissions, you may not engage in any marketing practices that involve:
• Placing Rezidor ads in search engines based on the purchase of Rezidor trademarked keyword terms, used alone or in conjunction with any other word or phrase. The defined set of restricted trademarked keyword terms will be maintained in the CJ interface in the “Keyword Link” section and may be updated and modified by Rezidor at any time
• Placing Rezidor ads in search engines identified as restricted by Rezidor. The list of restricted search engines will be maintained in the Programme description and may be updated and modified by Rezidor at any time
• Placing Rezidor ads in search engines based on the purchase of competitive brand keyword terms (e.g.: Hilton hotel), used alone or in conjunction with any other word or phrase
• The utilization of software applications of any kind
• Online sweepstakes or promotions
• Rebates or loyalty programmes of any kind
• The placement of Rezidor ads within search engine products that syndicate content or ads outside of the search engine’s main domain (e.g. Google’s AdSense)
• Earning of commission from the sale of Rezidor products (e.g. authorised travel agents)
• Alteration of Rezidor-provided ad text in search engines or site content
• Consumer booking of a non-commissionable rate (e.g. employee rate or group rate)
• Tactics that obstruct or interfere with the presentation of the Site in any way when a user is referred from your site (e.g. through the use of frames or pop-ups)
• Tracking technology (such as spyware) that enables correlation of tracking data with personally identifiable information
• The display of Rezidor price information on your site or within the ads appearing in your marketing programmes or
• Interference with a referral of a potential customer or visitor to the Site