Glasgow hotel with historical building and modern comfortLocated near the financial district, this Glasgow hotel is an ideal hub for business and leisure travellers. Its city-centre location puts guests on the doorstep of Glasgow’s nightlife and dining scene, and just minutes from attractions like the River Clyde and the SSE Hydro arena. Converted from a historical office building, our hotel features 91 modern rooms with comfortable amenities, such as power showers, air conditioning and Free Wireless High-speed Internet access. Glasgow visitors can enjoy an appetising meal for breakfast, and from midday everyday a taste of Italy is available with a delicious meal from next-door restaurant Tony Macaroni. These Italian favourites can be eaten in the hotel's restaurant or from your own room. Fitness facilities are also available, allowing guests to work out without having to leave the premises. Even more, our event staff can help visitors make the most of our two well-equipped meeting rooms, perfect for hosting small events at the hotel.
Day Delegate Rates Starting at GBP 15
- Glasgow guests can take advantage of our great location and nearby transport options such as the central train station and the M8 motorway, connecting guests to Glasgow Airport and Greater Scotland.
- We are ideally situated within Glasgow’s bustling city centre, which is home to numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
- Nearby cultural attractions include historical sites like Glasgow Cathedral and Provand’s Lordship, as well as museums and galleries such as Kelvingrove.
- Guests can relax in our 91 rooms with comfort-inducing features such as black-out curtains, air conditioning and coffee and tea provisions.
- Our welcoming restaurant serves a delicious breakfast buffet.
- Unwind after a day of sightseeing with a freshly made cocktail from the bar.
- Complimentary access to the on-site fitness centre allows guests to maintain their exercise routine during their stay.
- Let the Meetings & Events staff help plan your next business or personal function in our two-room event space.