Glasgow hotel with historical building and modern comfort
Located near the financial district, this Glasgow hotel is an ideal hub for business and leisure travellers. Its city-centre location puts guests on the doorstep of Glasgow’s nightlife and dining scene and just minutes from attractions like the River Clyde and the SSE Hydro arena. Converted from a historical office building, this Glasgow hotel features 91 modern rooms with comfortable amenities, such as power showers, air conditioning and Free Wireless High-speed Internet access. Guests can access both on-site dining and fitness facilities at the hotel. Glasgow visitors can enjoy an appetising meal or an aerobic workout without having to leave the premises. Our event staff can help visitors make the most of our two well-equipped meeting rooms, perfect for hosting small events at the hotel.
Day Delegate Rates Starting at GBP 15
- Glasgow guests can take advantage of our great proximity to the financial district and transport options such as the central train station and the M8 motorway, connecting guests to Glasgow Airport and Greater Scotland.
- Nearby cultural attractions include historical sites like Glasgow Cathedral and Provand’s Lordship and museums and galleries such as Kelvingrove.
- Guests can relax in 91 rooms with comfort-inducing features such as black-out curtains, air conditioning and coffee and tea provisions.
- Unwind after a day of sightseeing with a fresh drink from the bar.
- Complimentary access to the on-site fitness centre allows guests to maintain their exercise routine during their stay.
- Let the Meetings & Events staff help plan your next business or personal function in our two-room event space.
- Pets are not permitted.